Donating eggs is truly one of the greatest gifts a woman can provide to others struggling with infertility. Here at Internatiaonal Egg Bank, we recruit only the best and most diverse donors for our intended parents. As egg donation is a detailed process, our egg donors are generously compensated for their time and travel, if required. Ready to make a difference? We invite you to learn more about our program.
International Egg Bank (IEB) is currently recruiting healthy women, with a desire to help grow families, to serve as egg donors.
- Ages 19-34
- Healthy Body Mass Index (BMI<30)
- No alcohol and/or drug abuse or addiction
- Regular monthly periods
- Knowledge of medical and genetic history of family members
- Willing to provide current and childhood photos
- High School Graduate
- Able to administer medications by injection
- Ability to travel
Getting Started: Easy Process
1. Complete the online Donor Application and send childhood and recent photos (within the past 5 years) to email@example.com
2. After submitting, our staff will review and direct you to complete the Medical/Genetic History Form
3. Once these have been reviewed and accepted, IEB will arrange for the required tests and screenings, at no cost to you.
4. Egg donors will be listed as an egg donor and placed into the IEB system, once approved.
5. After being matched with a recipient(s), IEB will coordinate your cycle and all future appointments.
6. Donor receives compensation once eggs are retrieved.
*Once you have met all screening requirements, we will add you to our donor registry. Your photos and profile will be available for potential recipients to view. The wait time for a “match” can be unpredictable, but we would expect you to be matched and preparing for a cycle within 6 months.
For more information or to be connected with our Donor Coordinator, please click HERE.